For item 1 to 4 select the word that best completes each statement.
(1) School is to learn as student is to_________.
(2)Liquid is to bottle as gas is to____________
(3)Cloud is to rain as smoke is to______________.
(4)Cat is to kittens as_________ is to puppies.
(5)Sleep is to awake as whisper is to __________.
(6) Honey is to bee as milk is to _________.
For item 7 to 9 select the word that does not belong to the group.
For items 10 to 14 select the most appropriate word to complete each sentences.
(10) An old house that is falling down is_________.
(11) To let the air out of a tyre is to_________.
(12) A false money is _________.
(13) A play that you find fuuny is a _________.
(14) Select the number that comes next in the sequence of the number below
In items 15 to 17 select the word that describes or say something about all the other words.
(17) A small boat has a crew of 5 people.It can carry a total of only 16 people.
How many trips would it need to make to carry 65 passengers to an island?
(18) A box of 15 Christmas lights fell.Some of them were cracked.Which of the following numbers could not be the number of un-cracked Christmas lights.
(19) Stacy is numberering the pages of his book. Page 1 is a right-hand page, page 2 a left-hand page, page 3, a right hand page. Which two pages will face each other?
(20)If Suzan saves $8,000 for the month, about how much money did she used for transportation?